The VDI (Association of German Engineers) forms the biggest association of engineers in Germany. In cooperation with the VDI, the HECTOR School offers a partial scholarship over the amount of 15.000 €. It can be devided in order to support a maximum of four applicants.
The scholarship is available for applicants of the following Master Programs for the HECTOR School Intake 2021, starting in October 2021:
- Master Program in Mobility Systems Engineering and Management
- Master Program in Management of Product Development
Applicants for the VDI Scholarship need to meet the following requirements in addition to the regular admission requirements for the Master Programs stated above:
- Excellent first academic degree
- Motivation letter explaining why you should get the scholarship and why you want to study at HECTOR School (1.500 characters, including spaces)
Dates & Deadlines
- Please apply via the regular way through the application portal of the HECTOR School until May 31, 2021.
- When receiving the confirmation upon the successfull upload of your application including your application number, please contact our admissions office with this number and hand in your motivation letter and the recommendations refering to the VDI Scholarship.