Digital Leaders are confronted with changes in the three areas technology, management methods & organizational models and leadership.
Participants of the Leadership 4.0 program will gain
- hands on experience in a real world Industry 4.0 production line and
- enlarged knowledge about Industry 4.0 technologies and appropriate leadership styles.
Management & Organization
Understand the importance of visions, rules an values in organizations.
Learn the essential features of leadership of business models and production processes.
Special: Executive Talk
Nikolai Zaepernick, Senior Vice President Central Europe of EOS GmbH (Electro Optical Systems) is giving insights into "Additive Manufacturing in the context of the Digital Factory".
More Information and Registration
For a limited period the Ministry of Economics, Labour and Housing of Baden-Württemberg offers a funding for SMEs.
- Do you work or live in Baden-Wuerttemberg?
- Does your company not have more than 499 employees?
- And did your company earn a maximum of 100 million euros in the last financial year?
- And is not more than 25% owned by one or more companies?
Then you are eligible for funding! This reduces the price to 1,000€!
Write to us if you are interested in more information or if you would like to submit an application for funding: More information.
|Format||Dates and Registration|
More information in the Leadership 4.0 Flyer (PDF)
Initiators of the Leadership 4.0 Program
* For a limited period the Ministry of Economics, Labour and Housing of Baden-Württemberg offers a funding for SMEs. The contribution per participant will be reduced to € 1,000. If you are interested in the subsidy, please write to us so that we can send you the criteria for approval.