Certificate Course Information & Knowledge Management
The primary objective of the course is to provide a framework of interdisciplinary knowledge, methods and skills to support understanding of Information and Knowledge Management with a focus on semantic web and web 2.0-technologies as well as semantic web services.
- Technical advancements in Information and Knowledge Management
- Semantic web technologies and services
- Web 2.0-technologies
- get to know and to apply methods and instruments in the area of “Information and Knowledge Management” and to demonstrate the capability to be innovative regarding the applied methods.
- learn the practical application of the use of semantic web-based systems.
- are capable of choosing and correctly applying the appropriate methods for the arising problems as part of the daily tasks
- are put in the position to find and represent arguments for problem solving.
We expect participants to have a first University Degree (Bachelor or equivalent) and recommend a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the specific field of the course.
Registration & Organization
- Format: On-campus or online
- Group size: The course is bookable for a group of minimum 5 people and a maximum of 15 people.
- Costs: 2.495€ per participant. Please ask us for special company and alumni rates.
For individual scheduling of this 3-day certificate course especially for your company please contact Ms. Martina Waldner.
Ms. Martina Waldner
Senior Program Consultant
info∂ hectorschool com