The VDI (Association of German Engineers) forms the biggest association of engineers in Germany. In cooperation with the VDI, the HECTOR School offers a partial scholarship over the amount of 15,000 €. It can be devided in order to support a maximum of four applicants.
The scholarship is available for applicants of the following Master´s programs for the HECTOR School Intake 2021, starting in October 2021:
Product development is the driver of innovation. With the scientifically sound and practice-oriented training program for professionals, you get qualified to become the driving force for successful product innovation in your company.Set the Agenda
Processes, methods and tools to solve the challenges of future mobility in e-drive, autonomous driving, communication-over-the-air, and worldwide release & configuration management are introduced in regards to engineering and management.Be the Prime Mover
Applicants for the VDI scholarship need to meet the following requirements in addition to the regular admission requirements for the master´s programs stated above:
- Excellent first academic degree
- Successful first work-experience
- Motivation letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship and why you want to study at HECTOR School (1.500 characters, including spaces)
The application for the VDI scholarship should indicate the applicant's outstanding qualifications in the field as well as previous successes and achievements that qualify him/her for this special funding. In the case of applications of equal merit, a final personal interview might be held.
If there are no applicants fulfilling the requirements, the VDI scholarship of the HECTOR School will not be granted.
Dates & Deadlines
- Please apply via the regular way through the application portal of the HECTOR School .
- When receiving the confirmation upon the successfull upload of your application including your application number, please contact our admissions office with this number and hand in your application to the VDI scholarship until May 31, 2021.
- The process will be completed by the end of June.