Please read the explanation given below. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As we have a rolling application process, applications can be submitted throughout the whole year. However, for an intake in the same year we recommend to submit the application until June, especially if a visa is required.
Ms. Katrin Olböter
info∂ hectorschool com
+49 721 608 47019
1. Submitting your Application
Complete your application on our online application portal. Before starting the application process, we recommend you to have the following documents at hand:
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificates (e.g. Bachelor certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement)
- Passport photograph
- Job reference as proof of relevant professional experience (e.g. an official letter from a former employer stating your position and how long you have been working there; signed by CEO or HR manager)
- Letter of Recommendation containing an assessment of your previously acquired competencies and their application to potential future management tasks (e.g. from a former employer or professor, or other close contact)
- English language proficiency
English language proficiency is required, e.g. English as mother tongue or test certificate (e.g. TOEFL score of at least 570 PBT; 230 CBT; 90 iBT or IELTs at least 6,5 points) or appropriate proof of C1 level.
- Optionally, other documents proving your qualification
- Declaration of financial support
2. Review of Your Application by the Admissions Office
Upon receipt of your application, a confirmation will be sent. Your documents will then be reviewed by the admissions office and if approved, you will receive suggestions regarding the day and time of the interview.
3. Interview with the Admission Committee
In advance to the final interview with the Admissions Committee, you can benefit from the consulting service of HECTOR School. Feel free to reach out to our Program Consultants to ask any questions regarding the part-time structure, study organization or financing of the HECTOR School programs.
The final interview will be conducted via video call or in-person with the Admissions Committee of the Master’s program. This 30-minute interview is intended to show your personal motivation, your engineering expertise and your aim when continuing your academic journey.
Based on your application documents and the HECTOR School interviews, and in accordance with the admissions regulations, the admissions committee will decide on an internal ranking of the applicants. Immediately after the meeting of the admissions committee, you will receive a status report confirming your successful application.
Altogether, the process from receiving your application until the final decision of admission is completed within 6 weeks.