Costs & Fees for the M.Sc. Programs at HECTOR School
For a regular master with 4 semesters, the tuition fee is 7,500 Euro (seven thousand five hundred) each semester. Differing length of studies does not increase the total tuition fee. Please note that this fee is tax-deductible.
The tuition fee for a Master of Science Program at the HECTOR School includes:
- Tuition for all HECTOR School modules and supervision of the master's thesis
- Course materials in a digital version
- WLAN access to the KIT network and computer laboratories
- Free usage of the KIT library
- Free drinks & snack buffet during the lectures
- Participation in social events during the HECTOR School modules
The following costs are not included:
- Living expenses (food, clothes, and other everyday commodities) (see "Studying in Germany: Costs of education and living". Also find out how to finance your studies here)
- Costs for accommodation in Karlsruhe (campus accommodation at the HECTOR School are available at special rates)
- Travel to and back from Karlsruhe
- Immatriculation fee of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) (approx. 155 EUR per semester)
- Transport and Accommodation during international modules (if applicable)
For further information about fees and prices please contact us.
Exemplary Payment Plan
To better organize your finanical payments of the fees applicable for the participation in one of the HECTOR School master programs, we generated the exemplary payment plan above for you. In case of further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Katrin Olböter
info∂ hectorschool com
+49 721 608 47019
The HECTOR School offers in cooperation with the VDI a partial scholarship for two of the master´s programs.More information