Costs & Fees for the M.Sc. Programs
The KIT will increase the tuition fees as of the winter term 2024/25 (i.e. 1st October 2024). The total amount of tuition fees will then be 36,000.00 € (thirty-six thousand Euro) for the entire Master´s program (excl. enrollment fees at each enrolled semester).
Differing length of studies does not increase the total tuition fee. Please note that this fee is tax-deductible.
Exemplary Payment Plan
To better organize your finanical payments of the fees applicable for the participation in one of the HECTOR School master programs, we generated the exemplary payment plan above for you. In case of further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The tuition fee for a Master of Science Program at the HECTOR School includes:
- Tuition for all HECTOR School modules and supervision of the Master's thesis
- Course materials in a digital version
- WLAN access to the KIT network and computer laboratories
- Free usage of the KIT library
- Free drinks & snack buffet during the lectures
- Participation in social events during the HECTOR School modules
The following costs are not included:
- Living expenses (food, clothes, and other everyday commodities) (see "Studying in Germany: Costs of education and living". Also find out how to finance your studies here)
- Costs for accommodation in Karlsruhe (campus accommodation at the HECTOR School are available at special rates)
- Travel to and back from Karlsruhe
- Immatriculation fee of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) (approx. 180 EUR per semester)
- Transport and Accommodation during international modules (if applicable)
For further information about fees and prices please contact us: info∂hectorschool.com
Ms. Katrin Olböter
info∂ hectorschool com
+49 721 608 47019