HECTOR School Teaching Award 2019
On February, Thursday 21, 2019, twelve awardees stand in front of the crowed Gartensaal of the palace in Karlsruhe. Prof. Dr. Martin E. Ruckes, Associate Dean for Student Affairs of the Department for Economics and Management Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and Program Director of the HECTOR School´s Management Modules, is highly delighted to announce the winners of this year’s Teaching Award.
Complete list of the HECTOR School Teaching Awardees:
The Teaching Awardees of the Intake 2016:
- Sven Jacobs
- Dr. Sven Feurer
- Prof. Dr. Petra Nieken
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Juergen Fleischer
- Mathias Thomas
- Prof. Dr. Hansjoerg Fromm
- Prof. Dr. Clemens Puppe
- Prof. Dr. Kay Mitusch
- Prof. Dr. Joern Mueller-Quade
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Heine
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eric Sax
- Dr.-Ing. Christian Mueller
- Prof. Dr. Robert Stieglitz
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Schulenberg
- Dr. Antje Seitz
Special at this award is that it is not a university committee that decides on the winners. The lecturers are assessed by the participants of their classes. The prize is granted in five lecturers of the Management Module as well as the top three lecturers of each Master Specific Module.
Close to 200 people applaud enthusiastically to congratulate the winners of the Teaching Award. The Teaching Award is granted every year during the Graduation Ceremony of the HECTOR School.
* Revised to the Master Program “Information Systems Engineering and Management” starting in autumn 2019 after the approval of the Ministry for Science, Research and Art in Baden-Wuerttemberg
** Revised to the specialization “Advanced Driver Assistance Systems” of the Master Program “Mobility Systems Engineering & Management”