The further development of energy storage systems will change the world´s energy supply in the future. It is important to keep yourself up to date in a fast developing topic like battery technology. In an intense short course you get the opportunity to learn about the latest insights, innovations, working principles and materials.
In the three day course the latest state-of-the-art research in energy storage will be introduced. To achieve the required energy density, lithium is one of the discussed materials. In modern approaches, scientists are doing research with the aim of achieving a minimum concerning the ageing of accumulators.
- "Ideal" versus "real" conditions
- Lead-based batteries
- Alkaline-based batteries
- Lithium-ion-batteries incl. novel concepts which are not yet commercialized
- Lithium-sulfur and lithium-oxygen batteries
- Post-lithium batteries
- Redox-flow batteries
- Registration & Organizational Details
In this certificate course participants will be provided with an overview on promising concepts for the usage of e.g. lithium-ion-batteries as an electric energy storage system.
We expect participants to have a first University Degree (Bachelor or equivalent) and recommend a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the specific field of the course.
Registration & Organization
- Format: On-campus or online
- Group size: The course is bookable for a group of minimum 5 people and a maximum of 15 people.
- Costs: 2.495€ per participant. Please ask us for special company and alumni rates.
For individual scheduling of this 3-day certificate course especially for your company please contact Ms. Martina Waldner.
Ms. Martina Waldner
Senior Program Consultant