Certificate Course Digital Transformation of Service Systems
The primary objective of the course is to enable participants to play a vital role at the intersection of technical and business issues, being able to bridge the gap between company’s customers and end users, Line-of-Business experts and IT experts.
In doing so, they shall understand that digital service systems transcend mere technological artifacts but constitute complex socio-technical phenomena.
- Introduction to digital transformations
- Digital service systems
- Nature, role, and potentials of digital technologies
Learning Targets/ Skills
- understand key concepts and implications of digital transformation
- explore opportunities of information technologies to enable holistic digital business transformation
- recognize key characteristics of information technologies used in globally operating enterprises
- learn core stages of digital transformation processes
- master important concepts to successfully execute digital transformations
We expect participants to have a first University Degree (Bachelor or equivalent) and recommend a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the specific field of the course.
Registration & Organization
- Format: On-campus or online
- Group size: The course is bookable for a group of minimum 5 people and a maximum of 15 people.
- Costs: 2.495€ per participant. Please ask us for special company and alumni rates.
For individual scheduling of this 3-day certificate course especially for your company please contact Ms. Martina Waldner.
Ms. Martina Waldner
Senior Program Consultant
info∂ hectorschool com