Certificate Course Digital Transformation of Service Systems
The primary objective of the course is to enable participants to play a vital role at the intersection of technical and business issues, being able to bridge the gap between company’s customers and end users, Line-of-Business experts and IT experts.
In doing so, they shall understand that digital service systems transcend mere technological artifacts but constitute complex socio-technical phenomena.
- Introduction to digital transformations
- Digital service systems
- Nature, role, and potentials of digital technologies
Learning Targets/ Skills
- understand key concepts and implications of digital transformation
- explore opportunities of information technologies to enable holistic digital business transformation
- recognize key characteristics of information technologies used in globally operating enterprises
- learn core stages of digital transformation processes
- master important concepts to successfully execute digital transformations
Prof. Dr. Alexander Maedche joined KIT in November 2015 and is Program Director of the Master´s program Information Systems Engineering and Management.
Prof. Dr. Alexander Maedche was appointed full professor at the KIT in November 2015 at the Department for Economics & Management. At the same time he received the call as director at the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI). He leads the research group Information Systems & Service Design at KSRI and IISM. In 2016 he was appointed as dean of studies Information Engineering & Mgmt.
At HECTOR School he combines scientific expertise with his experience from being vice president Product Management User Interaction at the SAP AG and from the Bosch Group as department manager Business Intelligence in Corporate Sector Information Technologies.
We expect participants to have a first University Degree (Bachelor or equivalent) and recommend a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the specific field of the course.
Registration & Organization
- Format: On-campus or online
- Group size: The course is bookable for a group of minimum 5 people and a maximum of 15 people.
- Costs: 2.495€ per participant. Please ask us for special company and alumni rates.
For individual scheduling of this 3-day certificate course especially for your company please contact Ms. Martina Waldner.
Ms. Martina Waldner
Senior Program Consultant
info∂ hectorschool com