Certificate Course Programming
Participants learn the basic structures and details of object-oriented programming using the example of the programming language Java, in particular control structures, simple data structures, and handling objects. Participants master the implementation of basic algorithms as well as basic programming methodology and elementary software technology and will be able to independently create small, executable Java programs.
- Types, values and variables
- Control structures
- Objects and classes
- Constructors and methods
- References, lists
- Input / Output
- Programming methodology
- Implementing basic algorithms in Java
The participants of the Certificate Course "Programming" will
- be enabled to develop small Java programs according to complex, precise specifications
- apply non-trivial algorithms and programming patterns and implement user interactions
- analyze and judge Java programs, also according to methodical criteria
Pre-Requisites / Target Group
Engineers, economists, consultants, product managers, natural and business scientists without experience in programming.
Registration & Organization
- Duration: 3,5 days
- Format: On-campus in Karlsruhe
- Group size: The course is bookable for a group of minimum 5 people
- Costs: 750€ per participant. Please ask us for special company and alumni rates.
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Ralf Reussner and Dr. Robert Heinrich
For individual scheduling of this certificate course especially for your company please contact Ms. Martina Waldner.
Ms. Martina Waldner
Senior Program Consultant
info∂ hectorschool com